XIII. Semester Reflection

I’ve really enjoyed learning Japanese, and wish I could have taken more semesters of it here at ND. I remember being a little nervous to speak in class at the start of the semester, but have gotten much more comfortable doing so now. I had a lot of fun in class and am sad that we only have 2 more left. I love learning languages and plan to continue learning Japanese as a side hobby. Since I’ll be going to grad school in Asia, I plan on visiting Japan sometime within the next year. Hopefully I’ll be able to use less English the next time I’m there!

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading your posts Tangさん! I also wish to continue learning Japanese as a hobby so I don't forget the things we learned in this class. And I will also be traveling to Japan within the next year, いっしょにおきなわにいきませんか:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment