V. Things I Like

こんにちは!わたしはえいがとゲームとスポーツがすきです。

During the daytime I like to be outdoors, but at night, I absolutely love a movie or game night with family or friends. I grew up watching a lot of Disney movies, and I still really like them. I was actually just at Tokyo Disney last month, and went on the new Tangled ride since it’s one of my favorite movies! I also grew up on a lot of Nintendo games, and I play on my Switch whenever I have some free time. Lately, my sister got me into a few phone games so I’ve been playing a lot of those as well.

I also really like sports, both playing and watching them. I started playing volleyball when I was 7, but haven’t been able to do so as much since coming to college. However, I did start boxing in college and really enjoy that too. Naturally, I really like to watch volleyball as well, and used to keep up with a lot of collegiate teams and the US National Team. I was also a big college football fan, even before coming to ND, and I’m really going to miss being on campus during football season.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I. The Start of my Japanese Journey

II. Japanese-related Video Opinion

VIII. Katakana