III. Japanese Song Opinion

This week I listened to “Lemon” by Yonezu Kenshi. I used to go to Japanese-style karaoke rooms with my friends back home, and I had heard this song from there before. I thought I’d give it a proper listen and really liked it. I keep up with Japanese entertainment quite a bit, but I don’t really listen to Japanese music, so I might start listening to more this semester as practice!



Comments

  1. Aaa I also love the song Lemon! This is a really famous song; I also recommend songs by Fuji Kaze and YOASOBI. They have very different styles but are really amazing artists :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out the song today and did some research as to what the song was about. I was surprised at how the song felt encouraging and upbeat despite the heavy lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so fun! Did you ever sing at these karaoke rooms? If so what song? Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I. The Start of my Japanese Journey

II. Japanese-related Video Opinion

VIII. Katakana